Quote:

@ Soccer Troll

Did you not read further down the thread and see that I corrected myself. I actually manned up, admitted I was wrong, and changed my post, something that most of the posters on here will not do. I just questioned the scheduling. Your shot at me just shows how childish a troll can be. Go back to whatever bridge you crawled out from.

Oh…you corrected yourself. I’m sorry. I thought that was sarcasm.
Being sort of a soccer purest, I take offense when someone with no idea what it takes to put on a great tournament, not once, but twice attacks a great soccer institution like the Palmetto Cup. You even went as far as to insinuate that the schedule was somehow fixed to give one team an advantage. Admitting your wrong isn’t good enough. You should apologize.
I’m sure the Heise boys would love your constructive criticism, but to end post with statements like “WOW” and “What a joke” show a lack of maturity and will most likely just fall on deaf ears.
BTW, once you admit you’re wrong, you probable should not continue with your little diatribe. It makes you look, well, sort of childish.

And as always remember “don’t feed the troll”

Don't Feed the Trolls!