Quote:

Quote:

That picture isn't funny because Savitz has enough rings for not only both hands, but a couple of toes too

Agreed. How and why is he being targeted? He should be held in high regards. Coach Savitz has shown nothing but class towards the Wando program and I would imagine for every program he goes up against. Whether he is on the winning end or not he is a class act. Congratulations coach on your career so far and I look forward to every battle our two programs have against each other.

A special thanks also to the Brookland Cayce program for once again putting together an excellent pre playoff tournament.

Got to agree with Coach Tisdale here.

Coach Savitz is held in the highest regard by his opposing coaches.

My first ever game as a head coach was in the 2006 LMC. Coach Savitz met me off the bus, hugged me, told me congratulations and said if i needed him for anything he was at the end of the phone. This man, who is a legend in prep soccer had made me feel that wed known each other for years and as a young coach (not so much young any more) at the time, the guy just bowled me over. He is a first class coach, leader, mentor and man.

Ever since that day, I have considered Coach Savitz a friend, and I can bet that I am not the first person or will be the last person whom he has had that effect on.

Again, Thanks to Kevin, Kyle, Dave, Katie and the rest of the team at BC for a first class tournament. Also Congratulations to Coach Tisdale and his Wando Warriors for a worthy victory, I doubt there is a better team in the country playing HS soccer.

ps if anybody has a picture of my 1 sub vs his 10 subbing in, please let me have a copy!

Cheers
Dom