Well said, Phil, and well followed by Kevin's post. One of the pitfalls of having a message board available is that people can take advantage of the public nature of the forum. It is not intended to be used for personal attacks, but to promote (in this particular forum) boys high school soccer in this state. Irmo have often been a target as they have an incomparable history. Well done to Phil and his staff for making that so. I am proud to have known him and his assistants for over 20 years now. IMO, based on the changing Irmo demographic, Phil has done some of his finest coaching over the past 5-10 years. His record speaks for itself. And well done to the Heises for their efforts to promote soccer in this state (and the nation, frankly). They have done more with less better than just about any I know. While I left Lexington 2 some 15 years ago, I remain a staunch supporter of both the B-C program where I was on staff, and high school soccer in this state. It is an honor to continue providing sports information and do my little part with the SCHSSCA and NSCAA when time permits. It is a lot harder than one thinks. All the best for an outstanding finish to the season guys.
Quote:

Shilo and Dom...Thank you so much for those kind words!! It means a great deal to me coming from two people I truly respect!! You guys are 1st class, as are your programs, and I have so enjoyed all the great games we have been involved in over the years and look forward to all the future battles as well. I really wish people would use the message board to share ideas and give and receive information as it is intended and leave the team, coach and player bashing out. Most of the time the people who make character assassination type statements don't really even know the person or the circumstances they speak about and are just trying to stir up controversy. Anyway, thanks again and all the best moving forward!