CJ - Thanks for having my back. We really would have liked to know that the game was going to be canceled before we drove all that way. The girls are in the middle of AP exams, so staying overnight wasn't an option.

CUNITEDPARENT - Thanks for showing your ignorance as obviously you know nothing about how playoff seeding works. We beat Lexington twice this year(once in Viking Cup) and were made co-region champs. Because the #1 seed was not based on goal differential, which we would have won, it was necessary to go to conference play where we had the same record. Number one seed was based on non-region schedule strength. Feel blessed that all of your players are healthy, as two of our starters had season-ending injuries.

Wando and Coach Champ have done a fantastic job and I make no excuses for the loss. I am incredibly proud of my girls and the fact they fought for 80 minutes despite having very few subs, as Wando was able to sub five at a time due to their numbers. We get forty girls to try out for our teams not 100.