Quote:

Everyone from Clover, even the team and coaches: Don't ever compare the Brazilian kid with the ENZO, never ever ever everrrrrrrr.. "You Are My Enzo, My Only Enzo, You Make Me Happy When Skies are Grey We Would Have Lucas But He's A Wanker So Please Don't Take My Enzo Away"

Hahahaha!!! Pretty funny!! Unfair comparison, but funny.

There is only 1 Enzo. But 1 Enzo was helped by having an Alex and a Ricky and a Dennis and a Robbie and a Shawn and a...and a....and a.....

Clover had a ton of heart but no one else at Lucas level that he could play off of and with. A big part of the fun of watching Enzo play was the creativity shown when combining with his teammates.

He will be hugely successful at Carolina when matched up with the likes of Devin et al. Lucas cannot be consistently defended in space, space he rarely got in R3 once teams heard of him, or especially in HS. In the Irmo game....they had #6 marking him as tightly as a player can be marked regardless of where the ball was. Somehow I doubt that will the case in Aug/Sept...tho maybe in Oct/Nov.

He is not Enzo. But a special player in his own right. And a great kid.