SCSOCCER3 again if you don't feel the referee's are doing their job correctly then come join the team and put up or shut up. Yes some let more go than others some let way less. I have covered DF team several games this year and there are a few players that try to push the limit (note that they will do what the referee will let them get away with so they are playing smart soccer. Note on that note I said smart not fair or good). You call this dirty soccer but it is part of the game. The referee should research the teams prior to the matches to see you the play makers are and who the problem one's are. This would give you as a referee an insight on how the match may start out and get you prepaired to handle the issues quickly. Now with that being said how can you find out about a team well one thing is here on the board, call other referee's that have worked one of the teams matches, talk to other coaches. It's not that hard to get some information. Bad calls, no calls or what you as a fan/team supporter is a bad game may not be a bad game. Too many times I hear the same types of comments and the players on the pitch would say "I wish they would just shut up, they don't know what they are talking about they are stupid and don't know the rules". Take the time to learn the rules and or Laws of the Game this will ease your pain. Love the game, get involved, and don't be the turd in the crowd. Remember it's a game for the players to showcase their skills for the enjoyment of the supporters. Cheers