SCSOCCER3 to answer your question:
No I was not at the match you are referring to.
Several during the regular season.
And no I never said that dirty soccer is part of the game go back are reread the post.
Yes there is a huge difference between tackles on and off the pitch and should be dealt with under the rules of the game for High School.
The badge thing, here is a question for you did they have it on before the match started? It may have been knocked off during play as I have seen that before happen. But I always have a spare but this is one thing that should not be forgotten and when noticed should be corrected. Take last year at the 2A state finals the two AR's didn't have the badge and one didn't have his boots. So things happen.

I'm not the smartass as you have indicated I am just inviting you to either get out there or stop your complaining. If you were a referee why did you stop? Did you do High School, USSF, College, Pro, Indoor etc.

I'll make sure to post when the next certification class is being held so that you may attend if you care to be the bigger person and help make a positive difference for the good of the game.