Backscreen, If I use your example then Northwestern should have never won anything, again they are in a greographical region that benefited from being close to Charlotte. and yet we don't hear what a super club program they have in the area unlike CESA or MT Pleasant. I have never seen a kid take to the HS fields and wow them that hasn't played some form of club. Coaching can take it another step, but I have seen it take very talented teams (players) and not only hold them back but take them backwards. Give me an example of a player that has so much sway over their parents on where they will live for HS soccer, or a HS that recruited a player to be playing for them as opposed to where they are at (legally)! Some schools are lucky enough to field a full team, and yet the idea of tryouts can be a joke for some, when Wando has an enrollment of over 2700 student you can be picky about 1900 for West Ashley about 2700 for Northwestern. Yes the Summerville's still compete and sometimes win it all in some sports, but as an area grows they will find that they will be broken up within the district. The districs make up a region kinda like a puzzle get it! So if your point is things run in cycles say so, and like Old Gal asked give me an example of "a soccer clientele" programs? I'm sure if someone tracked economic growth to HS soccer within some time window a corrolation would be found! BUT HEY! it not that hard it just friggin HS Soccer, and besides IT JUST FOR THE KIDS!!!!! don't get hung up on it!

ALWAYS REMEMBER ITS 4 THE KIDS!