International UEFA B Licensed Coach Available for Summer Soccer Sessions

My name is Sylvia Gee and I am a UEFA B Licensed Soccer Coach from Ireland. I am here in Columbia to play with the Central South Carolina Cobras for the summer in their inaugural W-League semi-pro season.

I am 34 and founded Primary Coaching, in Ireland in 2002. I am the primary coach for several schools in Ireland. I also coach club in Portlaoise AFC where I run the Academy for the 5-9 age group and also Head Coach for the U17 boys team and have coached men’s elite teams in the past.

We are planning a series of four to six 90 minute sessions in the mornings (9:00-10:30) the first three weeks in June, costing each player 10 dollars per session. We need a minimum of 8 players (boys or girls) to maximize the experience for the players.

If you think your child would be interested in doing some small group sessions with me, please let Bobbie Cleary know via email at paintingfauxreal@yahoo.com or by text / phone at 734-306-3540. You can also call Bobbie’s home phone number, 803-453-1298.

If there is anything specifically your child would like to work on, you can let me know and I can factor that in through the sessions also.

We would hope to have a rough idea of numbers by Wednesday, May 30. Then we can set some specific dates and venues.

Thanks for your time,

Sylvia