Sure I would bother. That's what I do. There are positions of power and respectability within the SC soccer community: Kevin, Kyle, the other coaches, and even significant posters on the msg board who make a point to not be a complete panty waste throughout their entire existence

Then there are the people who are irrelevant: you, for example, and other mouth breathers just like you; the underbelly of the SC soccer community. Your contributions exist solely to ruffle feathers or make yourself feel better about your meager existence. I'm somewhere in the middle. I'll play your game, but do it better while instructing you that your "look at me attempts" never really reach the upper group for which you so desperately want to be apart of through wasted attempts of juvenile criticism.

Wait, before you retort, I get it. Upstate soccer has a better track record than lower state in 3A. I'm sure Kevin and Kyle know that considering they do all of the stats and have worked and prepared every state championship game in recent memory. You are correct on that front. Small victories, right? Carry on about your day.