BS17, I stated I would like to see all AD's positions move to administrative with no coaching at all Beaufort county has done this as well as Cane bay.

Now would you feel the same way if the Track coach or Basketball coach ETC were the AD,or does it just bother you that it is the football coach? Wando's AD does not coach or teach and has a Administrative Asst. Is that a problem? He receives a teaching salary but does not coach.

Next question,how do you feel about the teacher who gets and extra planning period each day, about 1 hour and 30 min extra free time , and they are not a coach.
What for, yearbook, teacher cadet, department head, etc

IF I am AD and head coach, How much non teaching time should I get?
How many sports does a 4A high school have and how much administrative work is required for each sport?

I am asking these questions just to play the other side, You seem very bothered by this.

Also what other teaching/coaching job can you get fired from for losing games,or losing too many games?

As long as my teams behave and I run a good program , wins and losses will not get me fired as head coach, but I can keep my teaching job regardless.

Head FB coach does not have that same job security. Not only do they lose coaching job but also lose teaching job as well.

Is that ok with you?

I would love to see this discussion moved to the 4a football board on Palmetofootballtalk and see what would be said there.

I just find this a very interesting discussion on a soccer board. So I am have fun talking about.

If we want everyone to be treated the same then that means the coaches of other sports should be fired for losing as well.