reebok
to show you rankings mean nothing. cesa 17s lost or tied in ecnl to teams that are ranked lower than we are by gotsoccer. so why is it so hard for you to understand why we have many commited players? doesnt have anything to do with how good a team is or what league they play in.
i think it is just some clubs are working harder for the players. such as coaches and the club in general contacting schools and getting schools out to practice and such.
what would you rather have? a club putting in the effert with great training, playing in the likes of disney,casl and so fourth getting coaches out to practices and players committing and it doesnt cost much. or would you want playing in a so called top league but not getting all that. and a high price tag. just a general question. dont forget that odp was a good place for that but seems to have fallen off some.
so it takes me back to my original question somewhat. why is so many players commiting from a lesser team in your eyes and not from the ecnl teams. you can say what you want. the later the year goes the less 2014 money there will be.the 2014 spots will fill up and someone will get left out.