Quote:

Still not sure what doesnt add up to you.
Quote:

Here are the things that aren't adding up for me:

First and foremost: You are saying that most U-17s should be committed by now, yet the top ranked team in the Southeast ECNL has only 5 players committed. The second place team has 8-10, depending on who you ask. The third ranked team has 6 committed players. That doesn't add up.

Second: Yes, I do expect there to exist a corelation between having 8 players good enough to play in the SEC and SoCon and having success on the field at U-17. You are telling me that your team has those talented players and good training. Yet, I believe that your overall results have been mediocre in a mediocre league. That doesn't add up.

Finally: You continue to bring up CESA's U-17 team and you continue to question how good the ECNL is. So let's look at it: CESA won regionals last year and did well at nationals having 1 win, 1 loss and 1 draw. They were the only current ECNL team in the competitions. In ECNL this year, they have 7 wins 5 losses and 6 draws. Albion was in regionals last year and lost to CESA in the semifinals. Yet in ECNL this year, they have 8 wins, 6 losses and 4 draws. Both of these teams were extremely succussful in USYSA last year and have been average, just barely above .500. Yet, you would tell us that the ECNL is not any tougher/better than playing R3PLE or the NC statewide league. That doesn't add up.