Reebok
i never said the nc state league is as strong as ecnl league. if i remember right i did say it was better than R3PLE. mine played ecnl for 3 years as you know. the ecnl league is not as strong as people think. just about any club can get in these days. we have played and i have seen teams play this year,not just nc teams that are better than what i saw mine play against in ecnl league. in the ecnl league you play some teams that are very good, average and some that should not be there. remember reebok we were part of ecnl. i know what the ecnl league is like. reebok since you like rankings so much look at the teams cesa played in ecnl league and tell me what their average rank is. i know one team is ranked like 660 nationaly. see which teams that beat and lost to. it was you that brought up rankings so by your standards if you look at the rankings of teams in cesas part of the league then ecnl is not that strong.
i can help you with a few on the u17s. between 5 teams i looked up cesa 17s were 3 wins 3 ties and 2 losses against them. their state ranks were :
4,2,5,7 and 12
their region ranks were:
24,90,25,22 and 37
their national rank was :
156,505,159,151 and 228.
like i said . since you like bringing up rankings so much look at the combined rankings of teams the 17s played in ecnl and then you can see how strong it is by your definition. i think rankings are a joke but.