Reebok this is mot arguing with but just replying to somenod your earlier post and things i missed. When we made the decision to leave csa because of cost they actually asked what we could pay but we did not want to do that. Even though my daughter was leaving they held no grudge and still took her to the texas event and played up with a older age group. After deciding to leave cesa she was not even allowed to be part of the team at reginals. She had broken her leg that feb and got released from the doctor 1 week before reginals. I had called her coach and told him and also told him that she most likely couldnt play. To close to being released from the doc and had no practice. When she tried to call and ask about it he wouldnt even take her calls. When i had the incident with the refs the coach never came onto the field to check on her. He was to busy getting the rest of the team to the cornerbof the field after getting their butts kicked. I will say one thing about cesa. They have great people working as the trainers. They get there as fast as they can and do a great job