Quote:

Are these the rankings I'm supposed to post?

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/resul...=3&State=NC

The ones that have Charlotte's mix of U15/U16 ECNL team as the #10 U17 team in NC, CASL's 2nd team as #13, Charlotte's 2nd U17 team as #14, CASL's 3rd and 4th team as #17 and #18, yet CASL's 1st team and Charlotte's 1st team not ranked at all?

By the way, this is the same site that has CESA's 2nd team reanked #1 in SC and #7 in the region even though they went winless in R3PLE this year, with their 1st team playing in ECNL.

Are these the rankings I'm supposed to post?

What you're seeming to forget is the CSA, CASL and CESA u-17 ECNL teams (under new names) haven't won much to earn any points at Gotsoccer. Not playing tournaments to pick up points, none have ever won or even played in a state cup, and until current Southeast ECNL region league points are posted, they have little to no Gotsoccer points earned through results in ranked ECNL events.

Remember? The team I think you're calling "CESA's 2nd team" IS the CESA '95 Premier Team and the current reigning Region Champion still carrying those points at Gotsoccer. The CESA u-17 ECNL team (under that name?) has never gotten any results to earn any points. Now, if you want to debate that by claiming those prior state and region results don't really belong to the Premier team but actually to the ECNL team you might start by posting those club phone numbers. I think there are still some u-17 SCUMP parents that might like to give you a call and share a few words. Ah yes, the other side of the "no 50% minimum" rule change bugaboo.