Agreed on the networking, I've even known coaches while at ODP region camp to get calls from other coaches looking for recommendations. And I agree most, if not all, coaches at tournaments start with an itinerary based on specific players, although I can also say my own kids got letters from coaches at tournaments that neither my kids nor the club contacted.

So, would you say you believe the recruiting process is less influenced (the exposure question) by the league or tournament venues that the players play and more influenced by the college contacts initiated by the players as well as by the club on the players' behalf? There is also that part of your response "on behalf of their top kids." Going back to HH's last question to CESA, should members of CESA premier teams expect same level of support and promotion by the club as those players the club might consider "top level", or should those players not only expect to do the heavy lifting but actually all the lifting? Understood that colleges contacted by the club may differ based on expectations of players' abilities to compete at the various collegiate levels.