College soccer has an annual fitness test and those USSF grade 7 or above officials have one as well. It is much more than a simple 2 mile run. No referee anywhere in the world officiates a match in constant motion. Having someone run a 2 mile test is stupid.

You want to have coaches submit evaluations? There goes the rest of your referees. First, it would never happen in USSF. Only QUALIFIED assessors those that have taken classes, and have been certified officials for a number of years can become assessors, and guess what you can not stop an official from doing games because they failed an assessment. It does not work that way, I know, I have been an assessor for 20 years. Same thing in College, only qualified certified assessors can judge the performance of an official. It will never happen in High School because there are not enough people, and the NFHS prohibits the practice of coaches assessing officials in its Coaches ethics page, so it will never happen. And if it does, I am out of the game, I had a discussion with a coach a number of years ago who told me I was the worst ever because I called the ball out when it was still in the air. I tried to tell him this is not basketball, but he would not listen.
You will also never get a performance based pay system to work either. Most officials are limited by their schedule by the number of games they can do anyway.

Congratulations you have just driven away the last official in the state of South Carolina, all the refereeing is now yours to enjoy.