Backscreen, then consider me a bad official. I am OK with that. Just know that when I go home at the end of a game, I know I did a good job.

If an official got jumped after a game, that would be too bad, but that would not be on me (even if I refused the game). I would not hang my head in shame either, I would think.. "no wonder I didn't want to go there and do a game". I have a responsibility to come home to my wife and kids in one piece, and that trumps anything that you can attempt to shame me with.

Feel free to call into question my ability to work any game fairly, and feel free to think that it hurts the referee profession. I can give you a list of coaches, players and other officials that would disagree with that statement. Your blanket statement like that shown above should make you think introspectively why young referees don't continue on....because of ignorant perceptions like you just displayed. It is ideas like that that cause the problems I see at matches.

If you live up to your own expectations that you expect everyone in the soccer community to live up to, I would fully be surprised.

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....