I've heard enough "It is, What It is!"

You seem like an enlightened homo-sapien. Thank you for being such a great credit to our species. The FAWGS of the Spring would like to offer you a position judging next week's pack of ladies. Please feel free to send in your picks through PM to either myself or the prestigious wackaflockamyers.

Your outstanding comma usage combined with your ability to use your sources (can't believe you have personal contact with an actual GM and that you read/trust Yahoo!! Amazing!) combined with your undeniable mastery of the English lexicon ("she hits it like a dude" - pure artistry) are first class. In addition, you seem to have the otherworldly power to see the past through the present. Scholars call it hindsight I believe. It's unreal how you could now know how DeVita is doing in college and bring that data to bare on previous rankings during her high school career.

Further, I'm going to address the FAWGS of the Spring board of trustees and call for the addition of a new award for each week for the female athlete that "hits it like a dude". We will give you full credit for the name. Look for a "She Hits It Like a Dude - presented by It is, what It is!" ranking next week on the forums!!!

Puttin A's on B's