Quote:

Quote:

Mann 2
Fort Mill 1
Good soccer

Mann is a very good team. Few times have I really felt that the refs were for the home team. In this case, i will quote me college soccer playing daughter who was at the game " that was the most one sided reffed game I have ever seen" and she is a referee. Congrats to Mann

Boy do I feel like an idiot. I know I was at the Mann field; but I must had the times wrong. I watched a great game between two physical teams with the home team winning in the last minute. I saw some missed calls on both sides in the middle of the field but none that would have changed the outcome of the game. There was a foul called by sideline ref against the visitors in the box but it was waved off by center ref. Also a hand ball outside the box by the visiting team that I guess he didn't see.
So Fort Mill and Mann must have been the second game. I wished I would have seen that one. If a college soccer player says it was one sided then she would know. Dang. Hate that for the visiting team. Its rare to see the losing team complain about refs.
Oh well;off to riverside. Talk about home cooking. Its already 1-0 Riverside. They got a pk for something today and we aren' there yet.