Good morning coaches.

My name is Chris Leaver and I work for a Sports consultancy called Regal Sporting Group. We are running a once in a lifetime coaching opportunity that you guys may be interested in. Through our relationship with South American giants Club Atletico Boca Juniors we are pleased to offer a very limited number of spaces on our Boca Juniors Coaches Education Tour to the Boca Juniors Academy in Argentina. The Boca academy is the most successful in the world and this trip will allow all coaches in attendance a week's behind the scenes access to this pioneer in youth football development. You will watch sessions of every academy age group, receive session breakdowns, attend personal lectures and seminars by academy and first team coaching staff, stay at the Boca Juniors 5 star hotel, attend a first team game as a guest of the club at the La Bombonera stadium, receive a copy of the Boca curriculum and be able to explore the beautiful city of Buenos Aires. To find out more details please visit our website at www.regalsportinggroup.com or email me at chris@regalsportinggroup.com. We will be at the NSCAA convention if you would like to discuss anything with us.

I look forward to hearing from coaches that are looking to further their education in a world class environment.

Thanks