Quote:

PJay. I didn't say a word or complain about the refs or how the game was played. Most of the girls were hurting this morning from the loss. It is hard to win against a team where the high school coach is also their club coach.
There will be a different situation in a few years. They are building a new high school and it will take half her players. That is what happened to Lexington this year. River bluff took half of the athletes from them. That is why it is so hard to beat the lower state. They are not split up like the upper state is or do we have club coaches coaching at the high school level.
AS far as Bomber is concerned he may be your best friend, but he means nothing to me or this sport. Some of our girls left at 5 am this morning to fly to NJ and play in a showcase over the weekend. That is where real soccer begins and ends. I haven't heard Bomber mention if his child is good enough to play in college or if he is just all talk. I appreciate you wishing the girls luck and saying that you couldn't say that they hadn't done nothing. I was trying to let it die down with Bomber, but in reality, he sucks. Is that being a bad fan? It has been along time since his team has played.

You're somebody's parent? Jesus Christ, how embarrassing.