Well, just for fun b/c I am bored and am anticipating the playoffs. What do you all think.

Upper State:
I think the upperstate will go to (no suprise) CC. I think the match to watch out for will be SCS and Dixie. Dixie has played them hard the past 2 games from what I have heard. Look for Dixie to turn it up a notch and may give SCS a run for it. I know Ninety Six and Wareshoals is having a flop season (why is that??) after a good preseason ranking.

Lower State:
Here is where it gets kinda tricky. You have a few good teams and no real dominate teams which makes for great playoff games. You have the favored team, Buford with a 9-2 record that looks pretty strong. Then you have GSSM who looks to be playing solid with a 4th place ranking. You also have WE and Blackville-Hilda. These teams as of now have split their matches. I think WE will go deep into the playoffs but don't know if they can hold off Buford or GSSM (I guess that's what playoffs are for). Then I don't know about Buford or GSSM. They have played twice and both games went into overtime and one was PK's. Judging from their past 2 games (by scores) GSSM is gonna need to work on finishing if they want to stop Buford in the playoffs this year.

~My predictions are CC vs. Buford once again.
Good luck to all teams for the rest of the season and playoffs.