First congratulations to Lexington. My daughter played for Mann. If any of you saw this game, i would love to hear you opinions. The first thing that I would love toy see is the stats. I think that Mann was called for at least twice as many fouls. The number of times our girls stole the ball and started to dribble and was grabbed or held was crazy. He never called it on Lexington. If someone has the stats please post them. Then the last play of the game was ridiculous. Lexington shot and it hit the crossbar, bounced straight down and didn't go in. The AR, who was standing on the line, called no goal. The center ref came running over from midfield and said that it was a goal. The AR with my daughter standing beside him, told the ref again that it never went into the net. Didn't matter. Game over. I would like to know how and why would the refs have predetermined winners in their mind before the game starts. It could have been Mann or Lexington, but let it be fair. Today, Mann was beaten by the refs. One of them tried to do the right thing and he was over ruled by the center ref. He shouldn't be allowed to ever ref again. The good thing is, that I spoke with a Channel 4 film crew who has it on film. He was telling our parents how bad it was to get beaten that way. He saw it. I'm sure that Lexington would rather win it straight out instead of on a controversial call such as this. I hope they run it on the late news, because he has the footage showing that it wasn't a goal. Why would he not listen to his sideline AR and make the call from midfield when clearly he had no knowledge of if it was goal or not. I'm glad that it was our last game. SC don't have a good reputation anyway and refs like this is why. SC soccer officials were there too, they should have fixed the situation.