I'll break it down into what I saw discussed on this board.

1) You take a goal, which was a goal no matter how much math you do on it, and draw the conclusion because the AR didn't act 100% the way you thought they should, it isn't a goal.

2) Mann had proportionally more fouls called against them during the match, which could be from the fact they played a more aggressive style of play, which will cause more fouls to be called against them.

3) Dale said that referees go into a match with a predetermined winner in mind, which is so false I don't even know where to go with it. And it is just an opinion.

4) Dale says Mann was beaten by the referees. Again, a statement you can't back up with any proof. It is an opinion statement. The last time I checked, both teams had the referee making calls for/against them.

5) Dale refers to the AR trying to do the right thing by not calling the goal, when it is quite apparent with his body language and the fact that he ran up the line that the AR was calling a goal. In fact every referee that I directed to this video showing his response say that he is displaying the goal was a goal.

6) Apparently the channel 4 camera guy is a soccer professional with whom whose opinion we should all be held to.

7) Watch in slow motion how much a soccer ball deforms when it strikes a solid object at a high rate of speed. If you want to play silly little math games, the ball literally will "squish" down to reach almost 80% of the diameter of the ball. So plug that into your equations and figure that one out. The ball fully crossed the goal line by at least 1 1/2 inches.

8) Dale is stuck on the lazy referees, I would like to see what shape this all to critical man is in. I bet he is a fine example of the dad bod.

9) "Clearly the fiasco at the end of the game with the goal called in golden goal overtime where the AR visibly, demonstratively, and verbally indicated it was not a goal is what everyone will be talking about; however, this crew was simply awful the entirety of the match. " This is an opinion, and is false......

10) "Let’s talk about the dozen or so handballs that were never called." Yes, please lets talk about them. Really this is handling, because there is no such thing as a handball. If there is no intent, and there was no hand TO ball, there is no handling. I think we solved that one.

11) "That takes us to all the fouls that were called, I disagreed with about 80% of those called", this statement drives me nuts. If you disagree with the calls, go get a license and do a better job. You all want to gripe, but nobody wants to put up with the crap you have to put up with as a referee. The angle you see in the stands is completely different than that on the field. Seriously, man up, go get certified and do some refereeing yourself.

12) "It was such a pitiful display of incompetence that was so totally random and inconsistent that it is extremely hard to believe that this guy actually passed the certification test let alone was chosen to do a championship match." Have you ever looked at the certification test for SCHSL soccer officials? It isn't difficult. I am surprised you would make this comment, for it is very easy to become a referee. Any obtuse person can do it, you just have to get a passing score, so you only need to get 4 out of 5 calls right...haha

13) "The AR does not indicate goal, he simply begins to follow the ball back up the field." False, the AR is not to follow the ball up the field. Why would he even do this to begin with? He stays with the second to last defender, which was the keeper. this didn't happen. He isn't a dog out there chasing the ball. this is truly a moronic statement.

14) " The center was in no position to make that call. He must defer to AR on the line. To overrule the AR in that situation is ludicrous from an officiating standpoint." the center referee didn't over-rule the AR call. That's a straight up lie made to attempt to sway people to your side of the argument.

15) " While the center of the ball did land behind the line, the laws of physics with the angle of attack of the ball coming down preclude the entire ball from having crossed the line." Really? I work at a nuclear power plant and use physics all the time. Your physics must be of the quantum mechanics type, because normal Newtonian physics shows that this can clearly happen, and as a referee, I have seen this exact goal happen dozens of times.

16) "Now it’s merely a cover-up to try and save face for this entire crew and the state association." Purely conjecture and your own opinion. I'll put your opinion right up there with the idea that the US government took down the twin towers.

17) " In this case however, one referee had an absolutely abysmal game and not only did it cost one team a game, it cost them a championship." In reality, if Mann would have played to the "level" that everyone said they were capable of, this would not have happened. I get so tired of hearing it was the referees fault. Man up, play harder, play the best that you can and let the chips fall where they may. In life, you don't get to blame everyone else for your problems. This is what is wrong with our society, and this is a perfect entitled example of you blaming everyone else and not the fact that your girls couldn't have executed their game plan a bit better.

would you like me to continue?

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....