Very passionate thread and topic, after reviewing all the video evidence provided it seems no question the call was correct, and a goal awarded. I side with those who think the behavior by the JL Mann coach is in poor taste. To blame the officials is wrong.. Mr. Gray is correct, score more goals.. play better, don't put yourself in position to lose on a 50/50 call.

Folks, for those who think these officials have a "biased" in who wins and who loses you truly are drinking your hometown Koolaid. Officials in all sports are doing their best to get the call right, to go "un-noticed" to do the best for the teams and the game.

Don't be "that fan", in sports there is the "thrill of victory" and "the agony of defeat". Both not only show character, but they reveal character. Unfortunately, this will not be a time where the JL Mann coach reflects on his behavior as "positive". I imagine he will wish he had handled this in a more sporting way. I know he is fighting for his team, and he should, but this is not the avenue.

Congratulations to both teams, they had incredible seasons.