I knew some would take offense, but I didn't want to go too far into it.

Yes the Michners have children. I fail to see the relevance. So does Claudio Reyna.

Yes. Some, like it. But if we are being fair there a few options given distance, traffic, etc...

The point is, parents pay a lot of money to SSC. They are told all the coaches are "professionals" per their website. Yet these "professionals" in some cases never even played in High School let alone college.

There are no developmental goals clearly communicated at each age level. Do parents know what skill sets their children are supposed to have mastered at each age level? At SSC, my experience is no.

Coaches stay with the same team in some cases over its lifetime or several years. How is that a best practice? Professionally run organizations have coaches specialize at specific age levels.

These are things I am hoping for. It is not about parents coaching. Being a parent neither adds or subtracts to coaching ability. It is about the way this organization has not grown into the modern concepts of a club. Right now SSC is closer to being a more expensive version of the YMCA than it is to the RBNY youth club. If I am wrong, please enlighten me.

The people at SSC are very nice and have worked very hard. I am thankful for what they have done. But I also believe SSC can/should be stronger, more organized, and more clear in its expectations.