I can't argue as I am lacking a lot of background info. I can only say what appears to be what SCYSA would hope would happen in the Coastal league. Like I said, it may not practical. Also, the clubs may want to make a clean break.

There are a lot of unknowns.

For example, was every club in the Coastal offered the join the new league?

If not, were they identified as part of the problem?

Why didn't the Sandlapper league have the same statement/issue from SCYSA?

Is that league run markedly different?

Why did other clubs from outside the Coastal join the new league?

Is the new league as inclusive as the Coastal?

If not, what is the standard to enter?

There are plenty more.

Speaking only for myself, there are a lot of unanswered questions. I know many parents left clubs they were happy with and moved because of this new league. Those same parents don't have any more answers than I. They pay a lot of money for their child to have the best, right experience.

I do not believe that the reasons for these decisions have been fully transparent, forthright and effectively communicated. I do think that given the trust and money parents are giving a club to ensure what is in their child's best interest, they deserve complete and thorough answers.

So far, the answers I have seen have been mainly projected as generalities with few specifics on the reasons.

Pretty much: "Hey, we are joining a new league. Its really great for your kids. Here's the link that explains more about it."

Parent: "What was wrong with the old league?"

Response: "They didn't respond to our needs,...wasn't as good for development,...wouldn't listen to us..."

These are vague non-answers. Perhaps I have missed it, but I have not seen a clubs official statement as to why they entered the new league and also, what their specific criticisms of the previous league were and those issue could/would not be resolved.