Sorry, probably should qualify a few comments.

First off you have to appreciate that CPL will offer local and regional competition. This is why you are seeing mass of local clubs plus some Statewide participation.

Different ages have different options.
Of course the rub comes with mass and ability to provide enough teams to complete a viable bracket. My insight suggests that CPL will have that mass and a good vehicle for competitive youth soccer.

The quality comment was merely about providing a balanced bracket in all or most age brackets, not necessarily stating the quality of clubs/teams in an age bracket (U10 girls for example) would be vastly different than Coastal

This also speaks to my fair comment. All I was clumsily trying to say is that we expect to have leverage, input, control and influence to ensure that divisions are made of like skilled teams, and if we see a lot of lopsided scores, we will adjust quickly based on local dialog and open communication between the clubs

Honestly CBSC has no part in my post and I have no idea what level their teams will be at come September. I am sure we will see some of theirs at PMSL/SCSCL and suspect we'll win some and lose some. Like we do with any other club.

I'd rather not talk about other organizations business (CBSC, GPS, CPL, etc) . But as you know, will usually post and comment about things we control (CASC) and have an ability (authority) to share in public (not everything).

satus quod perago validus - start and finish strong