Originally Posted By: mysonsdad
I get what you are saying,,, but what does any of this have to do with this thread about a combine?

I see your point. I jumped ahead without explaining how I got there. I am commenting on an idea not expressly made, but assumed, by the flyer. In a flyer of competing local clubs looking to help unplaced local kids, some local clubs have been left off. Why?

The idea that MPRD is now a competitor of those clubs (MPRD used to be in a contract with a booster club dba USAMP that forbid the competition) is likely going to take some getting used to, but the reason for their omission from the flyer is still curious to me.

It could be that, even though CASC is involved in ongoing "dialogue" with MPRD, they still simply forgot to include them, though I dont see that as likely. You notice the clubs on the flyer are the local portion of the most recent incarnation of a Kevin Payne/US Club Soccer league, Carolinas Premier League.

More likely it is grown men doing clever soccer business under the guise of "in it for the kids"

It can be rectified in small part by adding MPRD to the flyer if MPRD does want to be involved so late in the game.