I know I shouldn't but have to respond. Seemingly my post has raised multiple issues that are all linked and by all accounts nefarious/machiavellian in nature, so I'll try and answer all three separately as honestly I don't see these linked or even if they are, wouldn't change any of the following commentary

some local clubs have been left off. Why? ... It can be rectified in small part by adding MPRD to the flyer

Thought I had answered that earlier as simply organized reactively in an opportunistic manner. Early versions of this flier had 2 logos and grew. MPRD has not responded to an invite but we will add their logo if they do. In any case we will certainly share their contact data for any children needing a home if they have spots open. I haven't personally talked to Battery guys (CBSC) all summer outside of one recent call with (backoffice) Sales where we shared contact data for some marketing efforts by them to our teams. By CCSC you mean Yang's outfit?, you will know that they played under CASC colors a year or two back and then USA/MP before breaking out on their own. I'm personally a good friend and neighbor with Yang (and family) and saw him fleetingly outside my house the other day but rarely talk soccer. When we do, it is usually about sharing players and fields (they use a site on Clements Ferry Rd we helped establish and relinquished for his use) and if he would want in, certainly.

You notice the clubs on the flyer are the local portion of the most recent incarnation of a Kevin Payne/US Club Soccer league, Carolinas Premier League. More likely it is grown men doing clever soccer business under the guise of "in it for the kids"

I have no idea who Kevin Payne is (actually a vague idea now), never met him, and would not consider myself a clever business person. Charleston United is included on the flier and not part of CPL (to my knowledge) and certainly wouldn't stop me inviting MPRD to Trident Academy (where ironically we shared a sub-lease agreement to them). Basically I am not sure why you are tying this activity to CPL. It is in our intent to offer this combine on our site to help any players who need a home find one (SCYS league or CPL). In fact children over 12 are also included that basically destroys any suggestion this is limited or guided by desire to alienate non CPL.

I'll have to come back to the lawsuit as this is tiring.

I would just ask all MP residents for a little understanding and forgiveness. We did not want to file any legal action. It was a last resort after much discussion and frustration by many parties.
There is so much history behind that action that I'd ask you to email me privately and I'll share all that I can, and hopefully after understanding some of the background you may have a little less animosity.
The cost of that action to taxpayers will be offset with increased revenues and future potential, and our activities on private (albeit subpar) ground has certainly helped increase soccer opportunities and field availability for everyone in MP.

satus quod perago validus - start and finish strong