I don't think it is ironed out yet. I have seen some clubs in those age groups enter teams in the Coastal league (Chas Utd, Walterboro, KOSA, and Beach). I believe that is their intent at this point.

If the Battery decide to stay in house, I think those other clubs will really struggle to continue if there aren't any games to play.

This question was was raised and the Battery reps said they were committed to creating the best game day environment they can. It was emphasized that their philosophy on games at that age though is to assess prior training and guide future training.

The games are to be seen as an evaluation of the training, not the players at the younger ages. This may be a difficult idea for some parents to adjust to, but I think the kids will be fine as long as they get to play and fun.

On a side note. I know my sons team will play in local tournaments and the Battery is still willing to support local clubs. I will be interested to see if that is reciprocated at the Battery tournament(s).