Not harsh at all, respect your view on the lawsuit.

Your post though does sound somewhat misinformed or odd with regard to our realities.

The reality is that since 2008 we have operated without MPRD (or USA) fields and have some good space for our membership (although not ideal). Any change occurring with MPRD and easing of access can only help us. The reason being anything is better than zero.

You may not know this we have an existing agreement (signed this summer) with MPRD that includes three fields and one being at Carolina Park.

I am not sure why the reference or assignment to Berkeley County is so relevant here. Our club office is centered in Park West, Mount Pleasant (Charleston County) and many of our fields are in Charleston County (that includes properties owned by the City and CCSD)

Back to the post, I'm hoping this new facility is included in one of the Leagues we participate in, and if it is, I'm sure using festival day formats, we will see some games there. Similarly I'd expect to see USA/MP play some of their games at Trident Academy.

We do have a desire to add fields (particularly larger ones) so stay tuned on that.

satus quod perago validus - start and finish strong