OK, biting...

Just because I want to dismiss any suggestion I am trying to hide anything toward a given end. Having said that, coy is a probably correct in characterizing how I answered. By using club crest and making no secret of my identity, I don't think it is fair to me to suggest anything less than transparency. I have struggled with using club moniker on here as usually I am only articulating my personal views that do not always align directly with our broader organization/full board and certainly include issues that are of no import to the Club. I've even had words used on this board used in litigation and negotiations so I really should know better and just shut up. Having said all that, I think an open dialog is healthy and would encourage everyone to share what they can, use a real identity, and leverage this chat board as a vehicle for additional communication, understanding and sometimes advice.

I answered earlier that we have an 'appropriate voice on league matters' in all leagues we participate in, and that would include voting on items where membership approval is required. Just like SCYS and Coastal league, I would not expect being asked to vote for much in operating a league (if anything) but new membership is one and a difference form SCYS (where new membership is approved at Organization level, not Club)

For your last comment, our membership will receive better value from CPL than Coastal League by a few dimes. We certainly will not be any richer at a club level by choosing CPL this year over Coastal.

Finally a piece of advice, most of you here are either coaches or members of a youth Club. If you do not get what you are looking for from this board or the league, ask your club leadership what they know.

satus quod perago validus - start and finish strong