Thank you Dave. I truly appreciate you being as open as candid as you can.

One reason I ask the questions and post about this subject is due to the secrecy in general about something for which secrecy makes no sense. This is not national security or a protected trade secret. I also post because I am passionate about this sport and I question decisions that I see as not beneficial to the overall game, but for a protected few.

This is about the formation of an exclusive league, a country club if you will, where members pick and choose who else may be a part of the club. Like it or not, the analogy is fairly appropriate.

When a club is perceived as not having sufficient value to add to the league, the club is denied and that denies kids an opportunity or a lesser opportunity at best. Perhaps the leagues are separate but equal. To say they should switch clubs despite the potential hardship, well, that is clearly about business more than kids.

If a club is denied entrance because another club sees them as a threat to their bottom line/existence/etc... that is a business decision that would require twisted logic to say it benefits kids ((which kids? Certainly not the excluded ones). Why not improve your own product instead of excluding competition?

Just my opinion, but I understand why the 'haves' are happy and 'have nots' are not. I think a lot of 'have nots' would simply like to know the 'price' and process for admission to the country club. Oh yeah, and if certain types of clubs need not apply.

Yes I know some of the rhetoric I posted is incendiary and thus I may get flamed, but chances are there will be few actual answers in the fire, just heat.