To illustrate my point above (about better or worse), our lowest level U13/U14 team in Coastal league will receive the same amount ($) as our highest performing Challenge team.

All our coaches require the same level of licensing (by rule) as any other club operating under the various sanctioning bodies and CASC also compensates our coaches for any in person or National D license education taken. Our product is as much about developing future coaches and entering into competitive levels, as it is about helping players take that next step.

While at it, we also compensate or pay for referee classes from time to time for members wanting to take the grade 8/9 class to help shore up population of this vital body.

Most this information is laid out on our website under the various Program tabs. Look in the training section - guess no one reads that and people always amaze me how they generally assume the worse. Please do help by pointing folks to our website and program descriptions to help set a correct understanding.

We also compensate specialty trainers and coaches for niche classes/clinics like goalkeeping and other directed clinics delivered from time to time. These are always highly qualified and experienced coaches with Pro, club and High School backgrounds (on a par or better than many other clubs I'd say).

satus quod perago validus - start and finish strong