That pricing is what I would describe as rack rate or MSRP. Would need to offset any team sponsorship dollars available, or team fundraising efforts but yes, the math looks right.

Also need to consider whether any club scholarships/aid are in play. We have an honor system in that regard (if you need help, ask and we'll offer without undue scrutiny).

'Are there other teams that have higher paid coaching that would make the price increase?'

Not at club level. All teams/coaches are paid the same based on a very simple (player based) algorithm

'Are there some teams that practice more than 2 nights a week that would make the price increase?'

Possibly I guess, most caches I know (including myself) would not ask for additional dollars for adding extra activities or off-season sessions, etc. But it is possible some might (as a 'private' enterprise) or add soccer training beyond CASC interest (like winter/summer futsal) that could drive up costs at a team/individual level. I'd like to better understand this line of questioning as it does raise an internal alarm bell. If you know of a specific case where the family is unhappy, I strongly encourage you to have them reach out to me.

satus quod perago validus - start and finish strong