I know this was said in the other thread, but......

No clubs were going to be admitted into the CPL for the spring. Why was there an application if that was the case? I don't know, you'd have to ask the director and higher ups. I do know that there wasn't any intention to allow new clubs to join for the spring. Whether that was the original case or it changed after they formed, you'd have to talk to the big folks about that.

As for the spring schedule, there have been modifications due to teams moving divisions after fall results. For my specific team, there are 4 TBD games and each one is a matter of us coaches finding a right date and time to play.

Not that there aren't any issues with the CPL, but to their credit they are working on rectifying most that have popped up or weren't thought about initially. Let's keep in mind that this is a brand new endeavor and, as with anything new, there will be hiccups. How they handle them is always the barometer, for me, on how committed they are to their cause. So far i've had little complaints about the league & the complaints I've had have been heard and worked on.

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com