These numbers are not a true reflection of club size or mass as I hinted at above. US Club sanctioned activities are registered separately although some clubs may double roster players in certain age groups to play in both sanctioned activities.

I am not comfortable sharing beyond the somewhat abstracted view I posted here to help illustrate a point in this thread about rec %.

I will say Kickoff SA (KOSA) is not included in GPS. They were sanctioned this year as separate org and have 26% rec.

Just like answering questions about CPL policy, I will not share beyond what I feel comfortable sharing since the pure numbers were disclosed to member club leadership, I'm assuming, with a certain degree of sensitivity. If interested, I'd reach out to individual clubs to share, or SCYS to see if they will. I will not beyond our board.

I will happily share our (CASC) numbers.
REC 266
TOTAL SCYS 538
49% REC

BUT, this is misleading since we registered our Junior Academy (U8-U12) with US CLUB in CPL.

That would add another 430 competitive players, so our percent rec would come down to 27% at an overall state, but not in eyes of SCYS

satus quod perago validus - start and finish strong