You seem to have an axe to grind personally with USA. Also, how did USA prevent kids from a rival club play in NPL? The top 03/04 girls team went to USYS regionals like USA but didn’t go on to Nationals as far as I’m aware. How could one club prevent another kid on another club from playing in the league, genuinely intrigued. As for your comment on Battery, I’m assuming you are making that comment as a parent of the Battery? All of the local clubs have coaches on staff at each local college GPS have some additional connections with former coaches that are coaching in colleges outside of the local area. As far as the Fleet connection, and no disrespect intended for the kids that want to go pro after HS but 96% of girls are trying to go to college as opposed to trying to play for a Pro team making little to no money. I know I’m opening a can of worms with that statement but the biggest thing our local girls need is opportunity to play in front of colleges. If you compete in Challenge league, you are missing out on a great deal of exposure. Most schools are done with the 02 recruiting class and are looking at 03/04s this summer and fall. The next problem if you’re on one of those Challenge teams, when you do go to a tournament, you are placed in the lower brackets which amounts to not a lot of interest by recruiters.