David, apologies I thought the comment came from you regarding the scheduling but it was from Sharkfutbol. Sincere apologies!

@scsoccerfan123d, IRS obvious you’ve been scorned by USA and despite what I say or for that matter anyone else, your holding firm on your opinion and I can respect that but you’ve built up this one club to be this powerful empire capable of manipulating decisions that are being made well above their purview. I can’t remember if you’ve mentioned this already but it sounds like you are a cbsc parent that is being impacted by the club’s current situation. If this is the case and you are searching for a better opportunity that isn’t being provided with your current club, then instead of complaining about this huge conspiracy, look at taking your child to a better option. I don’t profess to know and understand what transpired during the SSC to Battery transition but I do know SSC had two fantastic girls teams that were getting great results vs competition. One of the teams graduated/went to college and the other saw a few players move out of the low country for ECNL or change clubs and the feedback that I got from those folks that moved was due to the slow release of information during the transition along with uncertainty of coaching assignments. I attended a parent meeting there after the changeover and it was a contentious meeting between frustrated parents and an abrasive technical director.