Originally Posted By: scsoccerfan123D
Originally Posted By: mysonsdad
Man,,, it’s kids soccer

Agreed. There is no place for belittling the talents of our children.

Look, we’ve been down this path before, if I’ve wronged you in some way, I’m sorry...stranger on the internet that I’ve never met! I told you before you seem to portray this great big conspiracy about some poor kids being held back at at club that you perceive has the best coaches and players in the low country. I’ll say it again, let it go! If you want to be a part of CPL, there’s a few local teams playing in that league with superb coaching! Move your son or daughter to the team that provides you or more so your child happiness! There are pros and cons to every club here. I certainly didn’t belittle any of the local kids but proclaiming this club can have a DA or ECNL team because they’ve got a good TEAM is short sighted. You need to have several good teams and as it’s already been mentioned in another thread, we don’t have enough girls players U13+ to have teams in NPL, ECNL, and DA, not yet at least. Hell look at midlands, I’d argue their numbers create a mediocre 03-00 teams. There are talented kids that live here that drive to CESA and GA and Charlotte over Columbia why do you think they do that? At the end of the day, if you aren’t happy at cbsc, move!