Originally Posted By: SharksFutbol
What’s the consequences of program that don’t post on MaxPreps if it’s mandatory? Not like it has any effect whatsoever on anything. I agree everyone should post, but I wouldn’t be surprised if schools disregard since there’d be no repercussions if you don’t post scores there.

Good points on rankings too

The first year North Carolina instituted this policy for its' NCHSCA members a basketball team was omitted from the postseason despite winning its' conference and a perfect regular season record. In the Tar Heel state, the roundball is king and this sent a major message to all sports programs that it will be enforced to the fullest.

In my opinion, if you have a useful tool - use it! Does it have its quirks? Yes! However, the more data and information it can compile the better the system. With the SCHSSCA we have had really good participation for most SCHSL and SCISA members. However, there are some pockets of the state that need to be addressed so if you know of a coach not contributing - then do the right thing and inform them.