If football can host it's lower/upper state games with the higher seed, then why can't we? Now what I wish every classification would do, would be to go to seeding for playoffs. While the meetings may seem annoying, in the end, most teams get placed appropriately (within a spot or 2 of where they need to be). Get past this whole "bracket determines who hosts" junk and seed everyone accordingly.

I do wish we could extend the whole process by a week. Provide time for the kids to rest up. Many times we have experienced a postponed game due to weather and teams have to play back-to-back. (Worst case scenario, what would happen if you had two days of back-to-back bad weather? Would that mean 3 straight days of games at some point playing a rested team who had maybe had a bye?)

Central location for Upper & Lower state title game - I can see a scenario where 2 teams from the same area have to travel an hour to an hour an a half game when the opponents are 15-20 min from each other. (i.e. North Augusta vs South Aiken) If it (LS/US locations) could actually increase the allure and bring in more people then that would be great, but I can see this backfiring and less people coming out.

I love to take in all of the state championship games! Every chance I've had, since '08 I have gone to Day 1 & 2 of the games. I would hate for it to be split.