1. I do not like the current 2 scrimmage limitation (only 1 for JV?). 4 was a better option due to rain cancelling a scrimmage or two; at least you would already have other options scheduled. Also, it doesn’t make much sense to cram in our regular season in two months but during the month of February you can only play twice.

2. Yes, we take advantage of all 20 days allowed. Since baseball got extra practice time to warm up pitcherrs’ arms let year, can we get the same for goalies this year? They use their arms, too…

3. Yes, we try to take advantage of Open Season during this time period, even though it is extremely difficult trying to get new physicals in during the middle of summer one month after our season has ended.

4. We offer weightlifting in the summer and weightlifting/conditioning in the fall. Summer is 2-3 times per week; same in the fall. Attendance is typically better in the fall (see #3).

5. I understand the reasoning behind it - a hard line in the sand to dissuade bad behavior and dirty play/tactics, and so I can agree with the principle. I don’t believe that soft should result in a 3 game suspension.

6. No comment.