1. I echo Mouzon. 2 games are difficult, especially for a school that increasingly has fewer club players each year.

2. Yes. We have adjusted our offseason strength and conditioning program so that we can get more days in.

3. We train and will have some practices during the summer. We have not scrimmaged any outside teams but would be interested.

4. Yes. As soon as school is out, we do strength and conditioning twice a week. We will take off a couple of weeks as summer ends and school begins, but then we are back with two times a week. We do not have a soccer weight class so it is after school until 5:15. Not much running, mostly weights and stretching.

5. No. Accidental red card on a handball in the box that denies goal or two yellow should not equal three games. Unsportsmanlike behavior and fighting should be three games.

6. I had my feathers ruffled recently when told that a coach in our district was trying to get a player to transfer to their school by having the student want to take a class that was not offered at the students school but was that the other school. That is dirty. There needs to be uniform rules across the state that limit transfers, even within districts.