1. 3 scrimmages would be better. Jamborees are for football.

2. As much as possible around club. Bigger issue is schools who have "sport specific" class/PE2 that started practicing for the upcoming season in August and have no restrictions.

3. Not really. They are kids and I give them their summer. Many play club and play during the summer.

4. Start in October with lifting.

5. Absolutely asinine. 1 game max for everything but serious foul play (which is never given). Three games (almost a quarter of the season) for language? Soccer is the only sport with that rule; imagine that rule for football or basketball. 1 game max for everything except for serious foul play which should be 3 games.

6. I agree with Misael, Phil and JB. If you can recruit or pull kids from outside your attendance zone (see JB above), there needs to be a rule. A multiplier, SCISA, or a different SCHSL division specifically for those schools. I would like to see over the past 10 years how many state champions and all-state selections are from schools that have attendance zone freedom as a "non-traditional" high school. Never going to happen, but promotion/relegation anyone?