1. Do you like the current two scrimmage and one jamboree policy? If not, what is your suggestion? I prefer the previous 3 Scrimmage games.
Some Scrimmages get rained out, and we have not used jamborees.

2. Does your team take advantage of the Open Season in the Winter (20 days of with the ball training)? YES! EVERY DAY, NEED 25.

3. Does your team take advantage of the Open Season in the Summer? If so, explain - i.e. camps, clinics, 7v7, 11v11, daily/weekly training, etc. I have not seen an open season in the Summer for the last two seasons. I would not use it though. It is their time off. Most start back up with club in the late Summer.

4. Does your team lift weights in the summer? In the fall? If so, explain. We weight train during Conditioning and during the OPEN season When we are forced indoors.

5. In regard to the three-game suspension for a red card in HS soccer, are you in agreement with this standard policy? Thoughts? I think the Threat is good, but the three Games is Rough. If you straight out get a flagrant RED Card = yes Three Games. Double Yellow, 2 Games?

6. What are your thoughts on transfers and eligibility? [/quote] Touchy Subject. This is really School of Choice vs. Recruitment.