Coaches -- Please weigh in with your opinions on the following matters pertaining to high school soccer/athletics.

1. Do you like the current two scrimmage and one jamboree policy? If not, what is your suggestion?

- No, It would be better to have 3-4 scrimmages and 1 Jamboree and JV should be able to have 2 scrimmages. Rainouts play a major factor and not all schools have the ability to attend a Jamboree. This gives schools more options and flexibly as previously stated.

2. Does your team take advantage of the Open Season in the Winter (20 days of with the ball training)?

- Yes.

3. Does your team take advantage of the Open Season in the Summer? If so, explain - i.e. camps, clinics, 7v7, 11v11, daily/weekly training, etc.

- No

4. Does your team lift weights in the summer? In the fall? If so, explain.

- Only through their normal PE3 class during the school day.

5. In regard to the three-game suspension for a red card in HS soccer, are you in agreement with this standard policy? Thoughts?

- Excessive. The only 3 match suspension should come from fighting. All other are judgment calls by the refs and in many cases, especially with a 2 ref system, they are not in position to correctly see the full play. I understand that mistakes are made but to suspend a player for 3 matches based off immobile refs that will not move up and down the pitch making calls from 50 yards away is asinine.

6. What are your thoughts on transfers and eligibility?

- I agree with Dale